Motivate yourself. Inspire your life. What defines us is how well we rise after falling, so never give up.

Stay motivated

A moment of motivation can change someone's life. A moment of despair can poison that one's life. So, fill your soul with motivation, then hope will be your soulmate.

Search This Blog

The memory




Memories keep flowing; really passionate and heart aching ones. Now I feel blessed for having sweet memories to rely on. People I loved and cared for even if they are not here anymore, they are craved in my memory that I keep hearing their laughs in my ears. I miss them and wanna go back with time to that time when we were all breathing. Now, I can only pray for their peace and say: I loved you, I love you and I will always be loving you while living with your memories. And because this  is how is life keeps going, it's fine.